Monday, September 20, 2010

Introduction



My name is Omar Obaid Alzaabi and my nickname is Tyson. I like the people call me that name have this nickname when I was in the 6 grade .I don’t have the face like mike but I had trying to be like him good boxer. Our family came from RAK which is one of the united emirates.but the first zaabi which called ‘zab’  was lived in KSA.I’m the last member in our home .i was born in  Abu Dhabi before 19 years .on 22th of Fed 1991 just after gulf war.i’m quit person but not all time. Also am always trying learning from my mistakes. My life is based on sport and whay I like most is body building that I concert or than myself. In involves with this sport before 5 years age. My first mentor in this sport is my brother. My best ever BB player is ‘the gift’ Phil heath, Dexter Jackson and flex.Like a lot of things such as eating and sleeping had travelled so many places like Thailand, England and turkey all the places in the above I went to them two times. Also I went to KSA 6 times. My target in in life is to have a master’s degree in electronic studies.i’m tying to be professional BB player and the most imported target is to married the woman that I love at the age of 25.  



1 comment: