Saturday, January 8, 2011


In every Eid holiday .I go with my family or with my friends to RAK to visit the relative and in the same time I do to relax. I always  go to the  RAK by my car Nissan Altima v6 .I always travel with my friends .but my friends  all were  busy .so   I travelled alone and something happened to me

I started at 01:30in the  morning .I usually go earlier then this time .but in that day I was wake up late .like anybody else I was having fun alone in the Emirates highway. I was playing music tracks and drinking water.when I reached the Aum ALQwain.The light columns were not working that night .also I   like to used the fog light which make it hard to see the road. When I was paying attention to the road something white is from the roof of the car felled down. So I stopped the car .one the right of the road. I discovered that was paper which fell down from sun visor of the car .i laughed a lot but wasn’t fun before I discovered it.
From that day I always make sure when I put the paper in the sun visor carefully and drive the car used the bean light or high light on dark roads.

1 comment:

  1. Tyson:

    Good writing and format except for the spelling and punctuation mistakes!! You did not have your blog posts checked by me, but looks ok! And you are missing one 'Process essay' !!Check again!

    THe Fox

    ReplyDelete